The Metra Construction Panel SystemTM has been used for over 25 years in more than 9,000 projects. This system uses both Metra® Wall and Ceiling Panels, and is a faster, safer, more efficient way to build.
The Metra Construction Panel SystemTM will revolutionise the way we build in New Zealand. All-in-one engineered panels completely replace timber framing and plasterboard linings in the walls, floors and ceiling.
When used together, the result is a massive improvement in every aspect of the build process and end result: great STRENGTH, extra SPACE, better DURABILITY and faster SPEED.
The secret is out. Use the Metra Construction Panel System in your next project.
So what are the Benefits of the Metra Construction Panel System?
- The all-in-one panels replace the wall and ceiling timber framing and plasterboard lining of traditionally constructed buildings.
- Using the full Metra SystemTM, an average 180m2 single-level home can be completed in as little as six weeks.
- Due to the ability to close in the structure sooner, other trades can begin work inside while the roof is going on.
- A larger floor space can be achieved in the same footprint. Up to 7.5% extra floor area.
- Reduced wastage and increased cost savings by using offcuts as shelving, bath cradles, treds and rises for stairs.
- Metra Construction Panels with its thermal properties provide energy savings on heating and cooling compared to a traditionally built home.
- Buildings constructed using the Metra System are suitable for up to Very High Wind Zones.
- Complete transportable homes can be produced in four to six weeks.
- The Metra Ceiling Panels are a safe working platform, increasing productivity and efficiency. Additional netting systems are no longer required.
- Large all-in-one panels increase installation efficiency compared to traditionally framed walls and ceilings.
- The engineered panels are made from NZ pine wood fibre and specially formulated resin.
Click on the logo below to find out more.